Monday, May 08, 2006

Why Not?

What if the God of the World answered back with an Instant Message *bling* each time you ask, "Why did this happen to me?"

Your answer would begin, "Because . . . ".

Would it help to know the answers, the complete and expansive explanation? What if the answer, the reason, contained at least 6,527 shifted lives by the time it was all over with?

You say, "I didn't say I wanted to know the outer ripples and other by-products, I just want to know why did it have to happen to me!"

Okay. What if the World is made up of more than just You?

Perhaps you're an integral member of a grand mosaic.

What if what happened to you was the final blow in the world of domestic violence? What if the beating you endured as a child, and thrived in spite of, was the seed of social change that eventually saved 10,000 lives?

What if it saved just one?

No comments: